To pay your statement balance, follow these steps:
- Log into your account on the Ness app
- Navigate to the Card tab
- Click the “Pay” button that appears on the card image. (This button will appear after your statement closes.)
- Proceed through the steps in-app to link your existing checking account.
- Once your account is linked, you’ll be able to select the amount of payment (statement balance or current balance).
- Your statement balance contains all transactions that settled during your latest statement period.
- Your current balance (denoted as “Card balance”) includes your statement balance plus any settled transactions that have occurred since your statement closed.
You will not see an immediate increase in available credit after submitting a payment. Your available credit will increase once a payment has fully processed, which can take3-10 business days.